Monday, July 30, 2012

Update

I have to go places in half an hour so this will be short. It's all just random thoughts, too. Nothing coherent, really.

Things have been good, mostly. I've gotten a little sick. Too much sun, but I'm okay. My grandma was sick and my grandpa messed up his knee, but we're all okay.

The river is too low to go kayaking this year, which is sad. But we are hiking up a mountain and going zip-lining, so that'll be fun.

I only have my phone for pictures because I forgot my camera, but my brother brought the video camera so I'll try to film some stuff.

My godmother has a cat up here and I'm so excited because I can give her snuggles whenever I miss my cats.

My cousins are really great, okay. Just throwing that out there.

When did four people start following this blog?? ;w; Hi. You're all lovely.

I don't wanna go places, I just wanna sit here and write fanfiction.

Okay, end of update.

<3

1 comment:

  1. *hugs Kal* Thanks for reading, my dear. I hope all is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete